Fasting

Fasting

Saturday, January 15, 2011

God, our Helper

Psalm 3: 3-5

3But You, O Lord, are a shield for me, my glory, and the lifter of my head.
4With my voice I cry to the Lord, and He hears and answers me out of His holy hill.
5I lay down and slept; I wakened again, for the Lord sustains me.

God,


I want to thank You for you are in our lives...You are a very present help in times of trouble (Psalm 46:1). When we are at our weakest, God, You are our strength. Lord, I pray that whatever we face today, help us to trust that You are with us, You lead us, and You guide us (Psalm 23:2-3).

Today, we don't need to be afraid, for Your love casts out every fear (1 John 4:18). And as we walk with You today, help us to love You more, love others more, and strive to be more like Jesus.

Help us to recognize (like David did in Psalm 3), that no matter what enemies or obstacles we face, You are our Helper (Psalm 54:4). You lift our head, You give us rest in the midst of trouble and You sustain us.

I pray that God is your helper and strength today. No matter what you are facing or going through, I pray that He would be EVERYTHING you need.

Blessings,

Pastor Wes

No comments:

Post a Comment