Fasting

Fasting

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What a love...

See how great a love the Father has bestowed on us, that we would be called children of God... 1 John 3:1 (NASU)

I don't think the greatness of God's love for you and me really sinks in to the degree that it should. Perhaps the Apostle Paul understood that when he prayed, "14 For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, 15 from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name, 16 that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in the inner man, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, 19 and to know the love of Christ which surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled up to all the fullness of God. 20 Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us, 21 to Him be the glory in the church and in Christ Jesus to all generations forever and ever. Amen." Eph 3:14-21

Join me in prayer today...

"Father, even though my mind has yet to comprehend how great your love is, my heart and soul have felt it's impact. I am overwhelmed today because of the vastness of Your great love. Forgive me for doubting it in difficult and impossible situations of life. Help me today to walk in the security Your love brings to my life, and be filled with all the fullness of You as I continue the journey of exploration into it's expanse. With the foundation of Your love in place, now help me - Yes, Lord, Help Me - to believe You in prayer to do "far more abundantly beyond all that I can even ask or imagine..." according to Your great power that lives in me.
Father, I pray this for me and all of Your children today, in Jesus' Name, Amen!

God bless you as you walk in His love today!

~Pastor Randy

1 comment: